- Strategically located Cairnrobin Commercial Park on the southern outskirts of Aberdeen approximately 5 miles from the City Centre.
- Space is available at very competitive rates for a variety of commercial and industrial uses including industrial storage and work space, distribution and office space.
- 24.65 acres (9,98 hectares) including approx. 2 acres of covered warehousing.
- Fully serviced site with infrastructure including concrete roads & car parks, comprehensive CCTV systems and patrolled security outside working hours, cleaning services, heavy duty power washer units, electricity supply c/w automatic backup generator and water supplies.
- Large fleet including new 2.3 and 16 ton forklifts and an in-house crane are available onsite to meet customer’s handling needs.
- Steel portal frame Warehouses & Workshops with either single or double skin pressed steel clad walls and roofs available. Built to suit facilities from 144 sq m (1,550 sq f) to 1,152 sq m (12,395 sq ft) allows custom units incorporating bespoke client requirements including but not limited to internal cranes, portacabins / office space, workshop preparation and canteens. Additional warehouse planning approval is in place for a new custom built 1,152 sq m (12,395 sq f) warehouse that can be developed bespoke for a customer whilst letting in parts also possible.
- Secure floodlit open storage, with all pipe and equipment stored to API.
- Short and long-term client segregated storage laydown areas.
- Outline Planning Permission has been obtained for a variety of uses which include the following Class Descriptions: 5 – General Industrial, 6 – Storage & Distribution
Currently the site houses: Milaha Offshore Services, Gulf Stream Services, LV Shipping, SGM Distribution, Flare Fire Safety Engineering, Westend Glazing, Container Company Aberdeen, AT-PAC, Safety Grip Solutions, Greenwell Equipment, GS Light Haulage, HSS Hire and Nationwide Platforms.